The Conscientious Omnivore is officially on a weekdays-on, weekends-off posting schedule now.
But, the shout-out that the blog got a couple days ago in the 77 Square article on “Madison’s most prolific food bloggers” has generated some new traffic, so I thought today I’d share a few links to recent favorite entries.
Whether you’re new to the blog (welcome!) or a regular who may have gotten a little behind, may I suggest a few posts that you might enjoy:
- July 26, The “mule” of summer (or, where seedless watermelons come from)
- August 15, Cates Family Farm
- August 22, A Pig in a Fur Coat review roundup
- September 4, Field trip: Death’s Door Spirits distillery tour
- September 5, First Impressions: Jordandal Cookhouse
- September 10, A better egg from M&M Organic
Then, be sure to follow the blog via e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter with the handy links on this page. Thanks for stopping by!