This week’s print edition of Isthmus includes an insert with the program of the 2012 Wisconsin Book Festival, which you can also access online. For Madison-area foodies and thoughtful eaters, I thought I’d highlight five programs that may be of particular interest. All WBF events are free.
For details, use the links below:
- Wednesday, Nov. 7, 5:30-7pm: A Tale of Two Farmsteads–Preserving the History of the Wisconsin Family Farm, Madison Museum of Contemporary Art
- Thursday, Nov. 8, 5:30-7pm: Professional Locavores Tell All: A Panel Discussion with Wisconsin Chefs, Dayton Street Grille
- Saturday, Nov. 10, 10-11:15am: The Flavor of Wisconsin for Kids, Wisconsin Historical Museum-Capitol Square
- Saturday, Nov. 10, 1-3pm: Bottoms Up: A Toast to Wisconsin’s Historic Bars & Breweries: Documentary & Discussion, Le Tigre Lounge [head here for a look at the Bottoms Up event I attended at the Wisconsin Science Festival last month]
- Sunday, Nov.11, 5:15-6:30pm: With Our Hands in the Dirt, Wisconsin Studio/Overture Center